Recent CS Job Postings
About the Vector Institute
A thriving, independent not-for-profit, the Vector Institute strives to advance the Artificial Intelligence ecosystem in Ontario, developing and attracting the world’s best machine learning and deep learning experts, and creating an unrivalled convergence of research, investment, entrepreneurialism, and economic growth. Located in the MaRS Discovery District in downtown Toronto, we are part of a dynamic and vibrant community of research, academia, health science and commerce.
Please apply using the links provided above. Applications will be accepted for as long as the posting is live.
New York Times 2021 Software Engineer Summer Internships
New York Times Junior Software Engineer Positions:
Gammons Hoaglund in Manchester, CT is looking for a Search Engine Optimization (SEO) Intern to help grow ecommerce sales through optimizing for Google and Bing search results and helping to enter new sales channels.
Gammons is a small business that develops standard and custom tools for manufacturers all around the world, and has worked with companies such as SpaceX, Pratt & Whitney, Caterpillar, and General Electric.
- Administer and update the Gammons Hoaglund website making changes when needed and recommending website enhancements.
- Manage company's overall SEO and Search Engine Marketing (SEM) strategy using Google Ads, Google Search Console, and Google Analytics.
- Research new ways of advancing product marketing and oversee presence on ecommerce platforms such as Shopify and Amazon.
- Flexible, can adapt to school schedule and will be discussed at interview.
- Pay will be commensurate with initial skills and experience.
- Digital Marketing and Sales experience preferred.
- Self-starter mentality and positive attitude are a must.
- As soon as possible.
Please be sure to check out the School of Engineering, Science, and Technology Career Center for additional opportunities: https://www.ccsu.edu/sest/ssc/careerservices/index.html