How to Make A Title IX Report

  1. REQUIRED to complete a Reporting Form located on the Central Office for Equity and Inclusion website.
  2. Contact the Office for Equity & Inclusion (All reports)
    Call: 860.832.1652
  3. Contact the Office of Student Rights &Responsibilities (Reports against students)
    Call: 860.832.1667
  4. Central Police Department (Criminal Complaints)
    Call 911 if you need immediate assistance
    Routine police dispatch: 860-832-2375
  5. Human Resources (Reports against employees)
    Call: 860-832-1756

Learn more about Discrimination Complaint Procedures