Student Center - Get Involved!

Student Center


Contact Information

Staff are available Monday-Friday 8:30 a.m-4:30 p.m. to support you! Make an appointment at You may also call (860) 862-1960 or chat with any staff member immediately by searching for their name on Microsoft Teams. The meeting can be in person or virtual.

Information Desk

Phone: (860) 832-1970
Fax: (860) 832-1967 
Operator: (860) 832-3200 (enter ‘0’ after dialed)

Student Center Department

p. 860-832-1960
f. 860-832-1967


Get Involved On Campus

Student Activities/Leadership Development

SALD is your resource to getting involved in student leadership positions and activities. Share your energy, enthusiasm, and excitement, by getting involved!
Student Center, Room 201.


Campus Recreation is an operation within the Division of Student Affairs at Central Connecticut State University. We provide wellness and healthy lifestyle oriented programs, events, and services to students, faculty and staff through our program areas including Fitness, Recreation, Intramurals, and Sport Clubs. Our mission is to provides creative and innovative wellness and recreational programming to meet the diverse needs of students and the CCSU community.

Our Commitment

The department is committed to offering a varying range of fitness and wellness opportunities to the CCSU community, which will allow opportunities for an enhanced and healthier lifestyle. Providing an environment where students can experience an advance their character development, teamwork skills, and grow as professionals.

Our website provides the information you need to get involved in one of the four disciplines at Campus Recreation. If you have questions please feel free to contact the Welcome Desk at (860) 832-3734. 

We are looking forward to seeing you stay active with us!


Student Clubs - The Link

You will find a listing of over 100 active organizations and clubs on this campus. There is a variety to choose from, ranging from recreational and sporting clubs, to social and cultural clubs, fraternities and sororities, and governmental organizations.
If you have any questions contact the SA/LD office at (860) 832-1990.

Student Government (SGA) & Student Union Board of Governors (SUBOG)

Commuter students have representation in various organizations like the Student Government Association and the Student Union Board of Governors. SUBOG provides funding for programs for our commuting students which are held periodically throughout the year. At the beginning of each semester, the Student Center will host a social to give commuting students an opportunity to meet other commuters and learn of services on campus.