Central to Optimizing for Customer Advantage.
CCSU’s BS in Technology Management prepares students to work in a variety of technology-oriented supervisory, middle management, and leadership positions. Coursework reflects the increasing industry demand for professionals with a mastery of industrial processes, applied technologies, and managerial skills.
Tools students develop include project management, quality control, and marketing, as well as technical writing, best environmental practices, and industrial accounting. Students may elect to pursue a specialty in Technology Management customized to the student’s professional interests in consultation with an academic advisor.
Learn the latest methods in:
- Quality Management
- Environment, Health and Safety
- Supply Chain and Logistics
- Production Management
- Attend full- or part-time
- Classes on-campus and in hybrid format
- Course schedules designed for working professionals and full-time students
- Prepare for management positions in a technology-related field of study
- Access to state-of-the-art laboratories and technology in the new Applied Innovation Hub
- Internships provide academic credit and practical experience
- Graduates acquire leadership skills for future success
- Cap a technology associates degree or any technical courses with leadership and management courses
- Financial aid and scholarships available
- Free on-campus child care available
The Technology Management program is accredited by the Association of Technology, Management, and Applied Engineering (ATMAE).