Central to Analyzing Financials Effectively.
Today’s credit analysts and lenders achieve success through CCSU’s Official Certificate Program (OCP) in Commercial Lending. Experienced business and commercial lending professionals and those preparing to enter the profession will gain a comprehensive perspective through this graduate-level certificate.
This certificate program is designed to meet financial institutions’ need for developing employees who are skilled in the technical aspects of business and commercial lending and have a well-rounded knowledge of how financial institutions work. In specialized commercial lending courses, students learn the analytical skills and decision-making techniques to recognize opportunities for successful commercial lending.
- Starts every January and August
- 12-credit program
- Complete in 1 year
- Classes offered evenings on-campus and online
- Flexible course scheduling (evening, online, and accelerated)
- Taught by faculty with years of financial services industry experience
- AACSB accredited
- No GMAT/GRE required
The CCSU School of Business is an accredited member of AACSB International - the Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business.
- Barbara Ramirez-Kerecz, Second Vice President, Enterprise Diversity & Inclusion,
Travelers has enjoyed a strong relationship with CCSU over the years, especially as
it relates to the Travelers EDGE® scholars from CCSU. As a CCSU alumna, I can say
with confidence that the scholars have the academic and professional capabilities
to successfully launch their careers at Travelers, within the insurance and financial
services industry or any industry of their choosing. Go, Blue Devils!
- Barbara Ramirez-Kerecz, Second Vice President, Enterprise Diversity & Inclusion, Travelers