Central to Transforming Manufacturing.
CCSU’S Additive Manufacturing Official Certificate Program (OCP) provides students
with the skills and knowledge to take advantage of the transformative additive manufacturing
processes. Students examine various technologies in use today to understand the pros
and cons of each and their application.
- 12-credit program
- Attend part-time
- Classes offered on-campus and online
- Can be completed in 8 months
- No GMAT/GRE required
The median annual pay for materials engineers was $95,000 in May of 2020.
- Ability to use computational methods, skills, computers, and modern technical tools
to solve problems in additive manufacturing
- Ability to identify, formulate, and solve technical problems in additive manufacturing
using engineering analysis
- Ability to design an optimized component that meets the desired needs, and to evaluate
and modify the optimal design based on thorough knowledge of additive manufacturing
- Knowledge of contemporary issues and understanding of the impact of engineering/ technical
solutions within a global perspective
- Ability to communicate effectively in oral, written, visual, and graphical modes