How can I continue to support the Food Pantry?
We need ALL non-perishable food items at this time. You can also get in contact with the Student Affairs Office to coordinate donations, or just drop off your donations at Maria’s Place during pantry hours.
- Canned Soup
- Canned Mixed Vegetables
- Canned Corn
- Canned Carrots
- Canned Tomatoes
- Mashed Potato mix
- Canned Pasta
- Ramen (Beef, Shrimp, Vegetable, or any other fun flavors)
- Pop Tarts
- Breakfast Bars
- Granola Bars
- Kids Cereal
- Peanut Butter
- Juice Boxes
- Feminine Hygiene Products
- Canned Meat (tuna, chicken, etc.
- Bottled Water
- Protein shakes
- Milk (shelf stable)
- Can openers
- Toilet Paper
- Baby food
- Baby clothing
- Note books
- Dog Food
- Cat Food
- Laundry Detergent (Tide Pods)
- Shelf Stable Microwavable Meals
- Body Soap
- Davidson Hall Room 103 (Outside of Student Affairs)
- Maloney Hall (Outside of the Theatre Department)
- Student Center (Outside of the Student Center main office)
- Willard-DiLoreto Hall W101 (1st floor outside of Student Wellness Services)
- Willard-DiLoreto Hall W201 (2 floor inside Student Disability Services)
- Bassett Hall (Outside of the History Department)
- Barnard Hall Room 201
- Copernicus(Outside Nursing Department)
- Kaiser Hall Room 112
- Robert Vance Academic Center Lower Level
Can I donate cash, checks and/or gift cards?
Monetary donations for Maria’s Place can be donated through the link https://ccsu.networkforgood.com/causes/16618-circle-of-care with a notation stating “Maria’s Place” by using your credit card or by sending a check, payable to:
CCSU Foundation, Inc. (in the memo section write: Maria’s Place) and mail to:
CCSU Foundation, Inc.
P.O. Box 612
New Britain, CT 06050
Gifts cards are also welcome and can be dropped off at the Office of Student Affairs in Davidson Hall, Room 103.