Your can add money to and make payments from your Blue Chip Account, but you cannot withdraw cash.
Card Value Centers (CVC's) accept cash only. Located in:
Elihu Burritt Library (Lobby)
Marcus White Annex (Lobby)
Student Center (Devils Den)
- Huang Center / Kaiser Hall (Lobby)
Bursar's Office in Willard-DiLoreto Hall: accepts cash and checks.
Checks received in office will make funds available by next business day; mailed-in checks will be processed within 24 regular business hours from day received.
All online deposits are made through WebCentral-Banner Web using credit cards or eChecks.
Be Advised: A 2.95%/$3.00 minimum fee is charged for credit card deposits.
WebCentral-Banner via Central Pipeline (CP)
This method is available to all with BlueNet accounts.
- From CentralPipeline (CP) home page, click on WebCentral-Banner Web, log in with your BlueNet account username and password.
- From WebCentral-Banner Web Services Home, click on Deposit Payments (Admissions, Room, Blue Chip, IELP) and the Payment Services system will open in a new window.
- Select the Term we are currently in from the drop down box and click on Select.
- From the drop down box labeled Select Deposit Payment, click on Blue Chip and click on the button labeled Select next to it.
- Enter the Payment Amount and click on the button labeled Continue. A Deposit Payment Window will open.
- From the drop down box labeled Select Payment Method choose My Checking or Credit Card via Paypath, then click on the button labeled Select.
- Note: Deposits from Credit Cards are charged a 2.95%/$3.00 minimum convenience fee.
- Enter your payment information. Verify your payment information before you click on Confirm.
- The Payment processing screen will be displayed. You have one last time to verify your payment. Click on Submit Payment. You will receive a confirmation notice that your payment has been accepted. Print the receipt for your records.
- Close the Deposit Payment screen by logging out in the upper right corner.
- Close your browser for security reasons.