Withdrawal from the University

A full-time student wishing to withdraw from the University must confer with the Registrar Office (Davidson Hall, room 116) and have the appropriate forms completed and approved by that office no later than twelve weeks into the semester. The Registrar will assist in filing the form necessary for withdrawal. Withdrawals after this date will be permitted only under extenuating circumstances and will require consultation and approval of the Academic Dean and the Registrar.

Readmission is contingent upon the student's academic standing at the time of re-entry. The student must complete a reactivation form with the Office of Admissions to initiate readmission.

For information on dropping or withdrawing from a single course and not from the entire university, please check the Course Drop and Withdrawal Policy.

University Withdrawal Form