The 2015-16 URCAD Senior Prize winners at the National Conference of Undergraduate Research at the U of North Carolina, Asheville.
The 2023 University Research and Creative Achievement Program (URCAP) is an exciting opportunity to highlight and celebrate student creative activity across disciplines.
There are three components to which students can apply:
- URCAP Undergraduate and Graduate Research Awards– Applications will be evaluated based on content and require a recommendation fromanFor undergraduates, one award will be granted per school; two prizes are available for graduate students, one for a master’s candidate and one for a student pursuing a doctorate.
- URCAD University Research and Creative Achievement Day –An opportunity for all students to showcase their research in the form of a poster or an oral presentation. Applications for the Research Award (see above) will be automatically submitted to the URCAD event.
- Elihu Burritt Library Research Awards – The Elihu Burritt Library's Student Research Awards recognize excellence in CCSU undergraduate and graduate research papers/projects as well as skill and creativity in the application of library services, resources, and collections. Two prizes of $350 will be awarded, one to an undergraduate student and the other to a graduate student during the 2023 spring semester at the University Research and Creative Achievement Day (URCAD). For more information please go to: https://library.ccsu.edu/services/award/application.php or contact Susan Slaga-Metivier at email@example.com
- Wednesday, March 22nd, 2023 - Submit for undergraduate and Graduate Research Awards (including a faculty recommendation)
- Wednesday, March 29th, 2023 –Submit your poster or oral presentation abstract for the University Research and Creative Achievement Day(URCAD)
- Monday, February 27th, 2023 - Submit for the Elihu Burritt Library Research Awards
This year the URCAD event will be held IN PERSON on Monday, April 24th, 2023.
Faculty involvement is an important component to the success of this event: please encourage your students to apply and consider volunteering as judges to evaluate URCAP Research Award applications.