- Broad-based and integrative understanding of basic biological, chemical, and/or psychological concepts that prepares you for a career in health science
- Academic background that will meet the requirements for admissions to professional schools of medicine, dentistry, veterinary medicine, etc.
Central to Launching Your Medical Career.
CCSU’s Pre-Health Studies Official Certificate Program (OCP) is designed for college graduates whose undergraduate background does not meet requirements for admission to professional programs in medicine, dentistry, physician assistant, optometry, physical therapy, or veterinary medicine. Each student’s academic program is tailored to meet specific academic needs and professional goals.
- Starts every January and August
- 26- to 45-credit program
- Attend full- or part-time
- Financial aid is available
- No GMAT/GRE required