Central to Charting Your Future.
Position yourself for an in-demand career with a CCSU MS in Supply Chain & Logistics Management. If you are a technical or managerial-orientated professional, there are many career development opportunities.
Combine your professional, life, and classroom experiences as you work with students from diverse backgrounds. Learn the skills to promote success in the public, private, and non-profit sectors while realizing your professional and personal goals.
- Starts every January, May, and August
- 33-credit program
- Attend full- or part-time
- Classes accommodate working professionals
- Access to faculty with deep industry work experience
- Diverse categories of elective courses
- Choose from three capstone experiences:
- Comprehensive exam
- Applied research paper
- Master’s thesis
- Financial aid is available
- No GMAT/GRE required
Did You Know?
What You'll Gain