Connecting to the ccsu-bluenet Wireless Network
ccsu-bluenet is an encrypted wireless network that provides you with secure and faster access to the internet on campus. The first time you connect to ccsu-bluenet, you will need to install a security certificate on your device.
- Open the list of wireless networks and connect to ccsu-connect-here.
- Open your web browser and the CCSU Wireless Access screen should open automatically. If this screen does not open automatically, then open your web browser and navigate to https://Guestserver.ccsu.edu/wireless.
- From the CCSU Wireless Access screen, click on the ccsu-bluenet button.
- At the Welcome screen, check the box to accept the terms and click on the Start button. At the prompt stating your user name and password are required, click on
- At the Install Profile screen, click on Install. If you receive a warning about a Root Certification, also click Install.
- At the Enter Username screen, type your BlueNet account username and then click on Next. At the Enter Password screen, type your BlueNet account password and then click on Next.
- At the Profile Installed screen, click on Done. You may then need to go back to Settings/Wi-Fi and select the ccsu_bluenet network. IMPORTANT: We recommend that you manually disconnect from the ccsu-connect-here wireless network to prevent it from trying to connect to it in the future (click
on the round info button, then Forget this Network).
You have now completed the one-time configuration to connect to ccsu-bluenet. Anytime you are on campus, your device will automatically connect to this wireless network.
Netshares - faculty, staff, and students may access their netshares while connected to the ccsu-bluenet wireless network. Click here for instructions.
Students, click here for instructions.
Faculty/staff, click here for instructions.
If you have any questions or need assistance, please contact the IT Help Desk at 860-832-1720 or email email@example.com.