How to View Financial Aid Award/Required Documents
1. Activate BlueNet Account*
- Visit Accounts Management Page
- Select [Activate Your Account or Retrieve Your BlueNet Account Username]
- Enter the requested information & click [Activate Account]
You will obtain a BlueNet Account Username and set up a CCSU student email/password
*Very important! The $200 Admissions confirmation deposit is not required to create a BlueNet account.
2. View Financial Aid Award
(A.) How do I view/accept my financial aid?
- Visit the Central Pipeline's WebCentral-Banner Web
- Use BlueNet Username & Password
- Click [Financial Aid] tab
- Award by Aid Year/Accept Award
- Financial Aid Requirements/Documents to review items that may prevent aid offers/disbursements
- Select appropriate "Aid Year" & click "Submit"
- Click [Accept Award Offer] tab
- Review Terms & Conditions, Accept/Decline, click "Submit Decision"
- Click [Financial Aid] tab once again
- Click "Sign Financial Aid Award Letter/Title IV Authorization"
- Change 3rd option from Hold to Refund, then click "Submit"