Facilities Management

Important Message Regarding State Property

All state employees should double their effort to appropriately safeguard state assets. Any stolen, missing or vandalized property should be reported immediately (day or night) to the Campus Police at Ext.22375.  

Taking Laptops, Desktop Computers, or Any Equipment Off Campus:

State Property regulations require that anyone who takes any equipment off campus, including but not limited to: laptops, desktop computers, projectors, etc., must fill out a “Record of Equipment on Loan” form. This form is valid for ONE YEAR only, and must be renewed if you wish to continue using the equipment off campus.  All equipment must be brought in annually to be inventoried.  This form can be completed online using your Bluenet credentials at the following link:  http://www.ccsu.edu/facilitiesmanagement/forms.html

Moving Computers, Artwork, or Any Equipment to Another Location On Campus:

An “Equipment Inventory Change Request” form must be completely filled out whenever any equipment or artwork is being moved from one room to another. This is particularly important for computers moving between a department and Information Technology.  If your department moves to another building and you leave equipment behind in rooms or closets, your department is still accountable for the equipment until anEquipment Inventory Change Request form has been completed online and the asset has been removed from your departmentContact Property & Inventory Control before you move so we may inventory your area. We need an accurate accounting of campus assets for State, private, and CSUS auditors who come on campus at various, random times to test the locations of equipment on campus.  This form can be completed online using your Bluenet credentials at the following link: http://www.ccsu.edu/facilitiesmanagement/forms.html


Office Relocations

Please submit an eRPortal Work Order Request to Facilities Management for any relocation services required on campus.  
If you have any questions about these procedures, please contact Property & Inventory Control at Ext. 22343, 22321, or 22308. 

Thank you!
Property & Inventory Control