Central to Generating Understanding.
CCSU’s Official Certificate Program in Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages (TESOL) is a non-degree program. It provides teaching professionals with professional development and the opportunity to accrue credits toward a TESOL cross-endorsement for existing state teachers. Skills learned in the program may enable graduates to seek work opportunities abroad. Graduates must still seek an English for Speakers of Other Languages (ESOL) teaching certification from the state.
- Starts every January and August
- 18-credit program
- Attend full- or part-time
- Classes offered evenings
- Some electives available online during summer sessions
- Flexible format allows students to complete program at their own pace
- Students choose electives relevant to their interests
- No GMAT/GRE required