- Current CCSU students should reach out to Erin Beecher (firstname.lastname@example.org), Associate Director
- Students returning to CCSU must submit the following to the Office of Undergraduate Admissions:
- A completed Undergraduate Reactivation Form (ccsu.edu/apply/undergrad/)
Students transferring to CCSU must submit the following to the Office of Undergraduate Admissions:
- A completed online transfer application (ccsu.edu/admission/transfer/)
- Official undergraduate transcripts from all regionally accredited institutions of higher education attended providing accumulation of 60 credits or more and having completed the equivalent of one semester full-time.
- Transfer students with fewer than 60 accumulated credits may not be directly admitted to the BGS but are encouraged to reach out to the BGS Director at email@example.com.
Official transcripts may be sent directly to the Undergraduate Recruitment & Admissions Office
Central Connecticut State University
Undergraduate Recruitment & Admissions
1615 Stanley Street
Davidson Hall 115
New Britain, CT 06050