Central to Optimizing Capital Goals
CCSU’s BS in Finance prepares students for professional careers with entities from individuals and organizations to corporations, financial institutions, and government agencies. With required coursework in business and finance plus required electives in finance, students graduate with the skills necessary to evaluate all business and financial risks and returns in business decisions.
Graduates may pursue careers in corporate financial management, banking, insurance, investments, financial analysis, financial planning, portfolio management, and government.
- Finance faculty are PhD-trained scholars with extensive backgrounds in financial management, personal finance, and investments, both domestic and international
- Faculty’s practical experience provides depth to the academic material and enriches the classroom experience
- Internship opportunities available
- Option for 5-year accelerated BS in Finance/MBA
- Financial aid and scholarships available
- Free on-campus child care available
The CCSU School of Business is an accredited member of AACSB International - the Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business.