Central to Enhancing Instruction with Technology.
CCSU’s MS in Educational Technology prepares teachers in the role of project management to enhance the learning environment. Develop a better understanding of our “wired world” in this project-based program. Learn by applying and synthesizing skills in course labs.
This program focuses on the design process, including the design, production, and evaluation of effective instruction using various technologies. Learn to enhance, clarify, and organize your message before introducing technologies.
- Starts every January and August
- 30-credit program, including a research and capstone project
- Attend full- or part-time
- Flexible classes offered in the evening
- Classes on-campus (asynchronous) or hybrid model
- Courses linked in developmental sequence to provide maximum relevance and unity
- Learning laboratories where students apply learned skills
- Access to excellent faculty mentors
- Financial aid is available
- No GMAT/GRE required