- It is your identification card
- It is your Meal Plan card
- It is your debit card for purchases on campus and at participating merchants off campus It is your keycard for door or garage access
Blue Chip Card
The Card Office is located in the Williard-DiLoreto Building Room D-125
Regular Semester Hours: Monday through Friday 8am to 5pm
If your card is lost or stolen report it immediately to the Card Office 860.832.2140 or CCSU Campus Police 860.832.2375, or log on to get.cbord.com
Once reported, a hold is placed on your account to prevent unauthorized charges from being made until you receive a replacement card. There is a fee for replacement cards; however, if your card is damaged and unusable due to normal wear, the Card Office will issue you a new card free of charge upon receipt of your damaged card.
Your student ID number is the 8-digit number on the bottom left side of your card
- Access various campus locations, such as parking garages, residence halls, and computer labs Purchase meals, goods, and services from a variety of off-campus merchants
- Pay for photocopies
- Pay for computer printing
- Pay for laundry in the residence halls
- Make purchases at the campus Bookstore
- Make purchases from campus vending machines
- Make payments to the Bursar’s Office and other CCSU
- departments Borrow resources from the Elihu Burritt Library
- In person at the Bursar’s Office via cash or check.
- At 4 Card Value Centers : Student Center, Library, Marcus White, Huang center/Kaiser Hall Lobby.
- From www.ccsu.edu go to CentralPipeline, then log into WebCentral-Banner Web and click on Deposit Payments — Add Money, choose Credit Card* or eCheck
* 2.95% fee for credit card deposits or minimum of $3.00 whichever is greater.
Student parking stickers are distributed by the Card Office or Police Department. You will need to complete a Vehicle Registration Form, available in both locations.
To obtain a Parking Decal online, visit Parkingdecal.ccsu.edu and log in using your BlueNet Username and your BlueNet password. Follow the instructions.
Once your request has been reviewed and processed, your parking decal(s) will be sent to you via the mail. Please allow 7 to 10 business days for the decal to arrive.