Empirical Corporate Finance, Corporate Governance, Institutional Investors, International Finance
1. Md. Amin R and Sakaki, H (2022). Do stable institutional investors influence employee safety? Quarterly Journal of Finance. 12, 2, 2250004.
2. Sakaki, H., Jory, S. and Jackson, D (2021). Institutional Investors Ownership Stability and Their Investee Firms Equity Mispricing. North American Journal of Economics and Finance. 57, 101440.
3. Jain, A., Jackson, D and Sakaki, H (2021). Political, Economic, Financial Uncertainty and Real Earnings Management. Journal of Corporate Accounting and Finance. 32 (2), 52-66.
4. Sakaki, H. and Jory, S. (2019). The Stability in Institutional Investors Shareholdings and Investee Firms Innovations. Journal of Business Research. 103. 10-22.
5. Sakaki, H. (2019). Oil Price Shocks and the Equity Market. Research in International Business and Finance. 49, 137-155.
6. Mollick, A. and Sakaki, H. (2019). Exchange Rates, Oil Prices and World Stock Returns. Resources Policy. 61, 582-602.
7. Sakaki, H., Thapar, K. (2018). Trade Secret Protection and Corporate Tax Avoidance. Journal of Accounting and Finance. 18(4).
8. Jory, S., Ngo, T., and Sakaki, H. (2017). Institutional Ownership Stability and the Dividend Payout Policy. Managerial Finance. 43(10), 1170-1188.
9. Sakaki, H., Jackson, D. and Jory, S. (2017). Institutional Ownership Stability and Real Earnings Management. Review of Quantitative Finance and Accounting. 49 (1), 227-244.
10. Sakaki, H. (2017). The Dynamic Relationship between Oil Prices and Exchange Rates. Finance and Market. 2 (2).
American Finance Association (AFA) Student Travel Grant (2016)
Presidential Graduate Scholarship (2015)
American Finance Association (AFA)
Eastern Finance Association (EFA)
Financial Management Association (FMA)
Southwestern Finance Association (SWFA)
Academy of Economics and Finance (AEF)
FIN 210: Personal Finance
FIN 295: Managerial Finance
FIN 410: Securities Analysis
FIN 400: Advanced Managerial Finance
FIN 330: International Finance
FIN 531: Corporate Finance
FIN 535: Advanced Financial Management
FIN 555: International Finance
FIN 580: Derivatives and Risk Management
FIN 496: Practicum in Finance