Central to Creating Visual Expression.
CCSU’s BA in Graphic/Information Design prepares students for careers in graphic arts, information design, fine art, marketing, and communications.
Graduates create, organize, and evaluate portfolios and apply creative problem solving and technical skills to produce art and designs in a variety of mediums. Additionally, students graduate with a comprehensive understanding of graphic design, branding & identity, web design, multimedia design, 3-D digital imaging, and animation.
- Attend full- or part-time
- Classes on-campus and in hybrid format
- Portfolio development
- Hands-on skill development
- Work with inspiring artists and students
- Small class sizes
- Knowledgeable, diverse, and energetic faculty engaged in actively exhibiting artwork in galleries, museums, and theaters of national and international scope
- Internship and study abroad opportunities
- Financial aid and scholarships available
- Free on-campus child care available