Multimedia Development Assistance
Now Available to Students, Faculty/Staff: Work individually or with an assistant to edit and create media using such applications as iMovie and Profcast.
iMovie are movies that are not a production. Maybe you want to throw something together like a few video clips; maybe you have more time and want to fine-tune every edit. Or maybe you just want to flip through clips the way you flip through album covers in iTunes. iMovie lets you do it all — then share it all.
ProfCast is a versatile, powerful, yet very simple to use tool for recording lectures including PowerPoint and/or Keynote slides for creating enhanced podcasts. ProfCast offers an integrated workflow that makes creating, recording, and publishing podcasts easy. It's as simple as Launch, Load, and Lecture!
- ProfCast is a Live Presentation Recording.
- ProfCast Synchronizes Slides with Audio.
- ProfCast lecture podcast software allows you to record your presentation as you give it!
- ProfCast for Macintosh also helps you publish your recorded presentation as a podcast including slides, audio and valid RSS.
These applications and others can be used to create much more materials such as:
- Blackboard Vista course material
- iTunes Content
- Group/Individual Presentation
- Instructional Podcasts or videos
- And many More!
Please make an appointment on our one-on-one registration page or give us a call or email us.