Connecting to the ccsu-bluenet Wireless Network
ccsu-bluenet is an encrypted wireless network that provides you with secure and faster access to the internet on campus. The first time you connect to ccsu-bluenet, you will need to install a security certificate on your device.
- Open the list of wireless networks and connect to ccsu-connect-here.
- Open your web browser and the CCSU Wireless Access screen should open automatically. If this screen does not open automatically, then open your web browser and navigate to https://Guestserver.ccsu.edu/wireless.
- From the CCSU Wireless Access screen, click on the ccsu-bluenet button.
- At the "Welcome" screen, click on the Install button to install the Cloudpath app from the Google Play store. IMPORTANT: if you are unable to access the Google Play store while connected to the ccsu_connect_here
wireless, we recommend that you turn off wireless on your device and use your device's
data plan to install the Cloudpath app from the Google Play store directly.
- Once the Cloudpath app has been downloaded, click on the Set up Wifi button from the Welcome screen. Click on the Cloudpath icon to continue.
- Click on Enter New Username & Password and enter your BlueNet account username and password.
You have now completed the one-time configuration to connect to ccsu-bluenet. Anytime you are on campus, your device will automatically connect to this wireless network.
Manual Device Configuration
If the secure network access wizard is not available on your device or the above instructions do not work, then you may use these settings to manually configure the security certificate:
EAP Method: PEAP
Phase 2 authentication: MSCHAPv2
Server CA certificate: Do not check/validate
If prompted for an "identity", enter your BlueNet username and password.
Netshares - faculty, staff, and students may access their netshares while connected to the ccsu-bluenet wireless network. Click here for instructions.
Students, click here for instructions.
Faculty/staff, click here for instructions.
If you have any questions or need assistance, please contact the IT Help Desk at 860-832-1720 or email email@example.com.