Students on F-1 visa can enroll in two different SEVIS-approved F-1 schools at the same time (concurrent enrollment), as long as the credit hours add up to a full time course of study.
- A student in F1 visa status must submit the following documents to the Center for International Education (CIE) for review and request permission for Concurrent Enrollment.
- A copy of your CCSU course registration
- A copy of course registration from the other school
- The other school’s SEVIS School Code
- Submit Concurrent Enrollment Form
You are required to take more than half of the required course load (12 credits for undergraduate/ 9 credits for graduate) at CCSU.