Fiscal Affairs & Business Services


Claiming Reportable Expenses

When filing a claim for reportable income due to travel, two different forms must be completed: a Travel Reimbursement form for the items that are non-reportable and an Employee Payroll Reimbursements form (CO17XP-PR) also must be completed for the reportable items. The reportable amount will be processed through the payroll system and will appear in the employee's paycheck. See Exhibit G for a sample of the Employee Payroll Reimbursement Form and Instructions.