Current CCSU students are welcome to apply for housing
1. Pay the $250.00 non-refundable housing deposit
- Navigate to the CCSU CentralPipeline page.
- From the CentralPipeline home page, click on the WebCentral-Banner Web link and log in with your BlueNet account username and password.
- From the Home tab, select the Deposit Payments (Admissions, Room, Blue Chip, IELP) link.
- Select the term for the deposit from the drop-down list and click on the Select button.
- Select Room Deposit from the drop-down list and click on the Select button.
- Enter the amount if Blue Chip deposit, click Continue button.
- Select Payment Method drop-down menu and click on the Select button.
- Select Electronic Check (checking/savings) from the Payment Method drop-down menu and click on the Select button.
- Enter your Account Information, if desired, check Refund Option and Option to Save then click on the Continue button.
- Verify your payment information, and click check box for I agree to the above terms and conditions, click on Submit Payment button.
For credit cards (will be charged a 2.75%/$3 minimum service fee):
- Select Credit Card via PayPath from the Payment Method drop-down menu and click on the Select button.
- Review Details and click on Continue to PayPath button. A new window will open up.
- In the new window, click on the Continue button.
- Review the service fee information and click on the Continue button.
- Enter your Account Information and click on the Continue button.
Verify your payment information, and click check box for I agree to the terms and conditions, click on Submit Payment button.
- Set up your online student account. Information about how to set up your account can be found at: https://webapps.ccsu.edu/accounts.
2. MyHousing: Online housing application
- From the Student Central Pipeline page, log into WebCentral-Banner Web.
- Once you have logged into WebCentral-Banner Web click on the MyHousing and Meal Plans link.
- At the top of the screen click on the Application option and then click on the application you wish to complete
- Sign the Occupancy Agreement and click on the Continue button
- Complete the questions listed under Personal Information and click on the Continue button at the bottom of the page
- Complete the Addresses/Emergency Contacts fields and click on the Continue button at the bottom of the page
- You may need to click on the Save This Contact button under each Emergency Contact Type before you can click on the Continue button
- Select a meal plan and click on the Submit button
- Resident Students can select the following options: MP01, MP02, MP03, MP04
- You will see a message letting you know your housing application has been completed
What If I Can't Pay the Deposit Online?
Students who are unable to pay the non-refundable housing deposit online may pay their deposit at the Bursar’s Office or mail a check or money order to the Bursar’s Office at:
1615 Stanley Street
New Britain, CT 06050
- Make the check or money order out to: CCSU.
- Please make sure you write your student ID number and Housing Deposit on your check or money order.
If you do mail in the non-refundable housing deposit you MUST still complete an online housing application in order to receive housing.
Other Useful Information
Information about the meal plan options can be found here
A list of what to bring to campus/what to leave at home can be found here
For information on how to select a roommate and room using MyHousing can be found here
Information about payment options and fees can be found on the Bursar's site here