NCAA Policy for Alumni
Who is a "Representative of Athletics Interests?"
A representative of CCSU’s athletics interests (i.e., a booster) is an individual or a business that:
Is or ever has been a contributor to the University Development Team or any of the sport specific support groups (e.g., Baseball Golf Tournament, Hoop Group Luncheon) and/or purchased season tickets to CCSU athletics contests.
• Is or ever has been an employee of the University or is the spouse of an employee of CCSU.
• Has ever made a donation of any kind to the CCSU men's or women's athletic programs.
• Has ever helped to arrange or to provide employment for enrolled student-athletes or for prospects who have signed a National Letter of Intent.
• Has ever assisted or have been requested (by the athletics department) to assist in the recruitment of students to participate in any of CCSU’s athletics programs.
• Has ever assisted in providing any benefit to CCSU enrolled student-athletes or their families.
• Has ever been involved otherwise in promoting CCSU’s athletics programs.
Ask Before You Act!
Questions? Please contact Amy Strickland or Molly McCarthy in the Athletic Compliance office of CCSU at (860) 832-3019.