Alcohol, Tobacco and Other Drugs
10 things you should know...
1. It's illegal to drink in Connecticut if you are under 21 years of age.
2. It's a felony to posses and/or use a fake ID, to alter your ID, or to use someone else's ID to buy alcohol.
3. It's illegal to operate a motor vehicle under the influence of alcoholic beverages. 4. It's illegal to serve alcohol to someone who is already intoxicated.
5. It's illegal to buy alcohol for, or provide it to anyone under 21.
6. It's illegal to transport, purchase, sell, possess or receive alcoholic beverages if you're under 21 (unless you sell or transport alcohol for your job and your employer is licensed to sell alcohol). 7. It's illegal to use marijuana.
8. It's illegal to sell or posses drug paraphernalia in Connecticut. 9. It's illegal to provide your prescription medications to anyone else.10. Drug convictions may make you ineligible for federal student grants and loans.
For more information about CCSU's Alcohol policy, please visit the Office of Student Conduct website.