Register a Team
How to sign up for an intramural sport:
- Log in to your imleagues.com account.
- Click the Create/Join Team button at the top right of your User Homepage page OR click on the "Central Connecticut State University" link to go to your school's homepage on IMLeagues.
- The current sports will be displayed, click on the sport you wish to join.
- Choose the league you'd like to play in (CoRec, Men's A, Men’s B, or Women's, etc.)
- You can join the sport one of three ways:
- Create a Team (For Team Captains)
i. Captains can invite members to their team by clicking the "Invite Members" link on the team page. Any
invited members must accept the invitation to be joined to your team.
ii. If they've already registered on IMLeagues: search for their name, and invite them.
iii. If they haven't yet registered on IMLeagues: scroll down to the "Invite by Email Address" box, and input
their email address.
- Join a Team
i. Use the Create/Join Team Button at top right of every page.
ii. Accepting a request from the captain to join his team.
iii. Finding the team and captain name on division/league page and requesting to join.
iv. Going to the captain's playercard page, viewing his team, and requesting to join.
- Join as a Free Agent
i. You can list yourself as a free agent in as many divisions within a league as you'd like. You
will be visible to all members of the site and can request to join teams, or post information
about yourself so teams can request to add you to their team.
ii. This does not guarantee that you will be invited to join a team. Other ways you can get
involved include attending the captains meeting or simply showing-up at the games to ask
teams if they need another
Note: IMLeagues offers a live support button in the top right corner of all pages.