Part-Time MBA Program
The MBA at CCSU is designed with the needs of mid-career professionals in mind. With evening classes and a blended online/on campus learning environment, this part-time program provides an excellent, affordable, and flexible way to attain your degree while you pursue your career.
MBA students can choose to specialize in accounting, business analytics, finance, or they can select a blend of courses that meet their specific needs.
With an MBA from CCSU you can become a strategic leader in the global marketplace.
Business Analytics Track
Data-based decision making is key to success in today's business environment. Effective
leaders understand the need to leverage information to transform their businesses.
With a specialization in Business Analytics, you will:
- Understand the importance and use of corporate data
- Develop new techniques in data management
- Learn predictive modeling, forecasting, and cluster analysis
Get prepared to become a leader in public, corporate, and/or governmental accounting. With a specialization in Accounting, you will:
- Learn more about the theoretical and conceptual framework of accounting
- Become an expert in financial reporting and using accounting information in managing organizations and investments, and in making business decisions
- Gain the accounting course credits you need to become a CPA
Students in the Finance Specialization become leaders who possess the analytical, theoretical, and practical skills required to excel in their field. With a specialization in Finance, you will:
- Acquire a deep understanding of finance-related concepts and applications
- Explore new ideas and methods in analysis and valuation, capital markets, banking, and international finance
- Connect with student-focused and dedicated educators and professionals in finance
The Central Track allows you to pick and choose from any of the specialization classes in business analytics, accounting, and finance to suit your own professional and educational needs. You will work one-on-one with a program advisor to create your own innovative and responsive specialization.