This information is ONLY for international students from Partner Universities who intend to study at Central Connecticut State University (CCSU) for a semester or an academic year.
Once you have been accepted into the Study Abroad program at your home institution, please follow these application procedures to apply to CCSU.
Complete the following forms:
- International Exchange Student Application
- English Language Proficiency Verification Form
- Exchange Affidavit of Support
- Course Selection Form
- International Medical Packet
- If living in a CCSU Residence Hall, participants must also complete the:
On-Campus Housing Application
(Submit directly to the Center for International Education, only if you plan to live on campus)
ALL completed forms must be returned to the Center for International Education via one of the following means:
- Fax to (860) 832-2047
- Scan via e-mail to email@example.com
- By mail to:
International Education Advisor
Center for International Education
Central Connecticut State University
1615 Stanley Street
New Britain, CT 06050
For Additional Information:
If admitted, an exchange student will receive an acceptance letter, a DS-2019 Form, and a link to the Pre-Arrival Booklet with important pre-arrival information from CCSU and the Center for International Education.