About the Club
The THS Club's purpose is to network with other students and professionals in this expanding field and learn more about Tourism and Hospitality. The club also focuses on their partnership with the National Society of Minorities in Hospitality (NSMH), a society dedicated to furthering THS majors in general with a specific focus on increasing participation from individuals from all backgrounds.
The THS Club engages in the following types of activities:
- Guest speakers from THS industries
- Field trips to THS related locations (e.g., Foxwoods, Hotels, Lake Compounce, etc.)
- Participate in NSMH events
- Attend annual NSMH National Conference
- Continuing education about THS subjects
- Outreach activities to give back to the community
The THS Club officially exists to benefit THS students, but all students are welcome to participate and learn more about the exciting fields of Tourism or Hospitality.
- President: Isabella Cenatiempo
- Vice-President: Fintan Bruce
- Secretary: Serena Nadeau
- Public Affairs: Jordan Lajara
- Faculty Sponsor: Dr. Jeffery Kreeger
The THS Club meets on Tuesdays at 4:30 pm in Ebenezer D. Bassett Hall, Room 418. New members welcome!