Residence Life Forms

Before requesting to cancel your housing please review the Annual Housing Contract here.

For detailed information regarding housing refunds, please review Central's Refund Policy on the Bursar's page here.

Students who wish to request to cancel their housing should log in to MyHousing and complete the Housing Cancellation Request found under the applications option.