One aspect of our commitment to allowing students to maintain a healthy and active lifestyle is our open swim hours! We offer open swim Monday-Thursday, twice a day. So if you're looking to get an early swim in before classes, the first open swim time slot is 11:30am - 1:30pm. If your days are just too busy, we also offer open swim at night from 8:00pm-10:00pm.
To get to the pool, enter through either the men's or women's locker room located on the bottom floor of Kaiser Hall. Full-time students are able to swipe-in to the pool free of charge (remember your Blue Chip!). Whether you want to do laps, get a workout in, or just relax in the water, Kaiser pool is the place to go!
Aqua Fitness Classes
If you're looking to get in a good workout by yourself or with friends, we also offer a fun aqua fitness class on Tuesdays and Wednesdays (8:00pm - 8:30pm)!
Learn More About Our Pool!
Open Swim Hours:
Monday - Thursday
11:30am - 1:30pm & 8:00pm - 10:00pm
In order to get to the pool in Kaiser Hall you must enter through the locker rooms located in the basement of Kaiser Hall. There you can change and shower. At the end of each shower room, there is a door that leads to the showers. All swimmers must enter the pool through the associated locker rooms in the basement.
The Men's Locker Room (Room 005) and the Women's Locker Room (Room 043) are both located in the basement of Kaiser. The Women's Locker Room is located directly to the left of the Campus Recreation Office while the Men's Locker Room is located on the first left, down the hall from the Campus Recreation Office.
- Blue Chip Card must be shown to lifeguard to swim.
- No guests are allowed
- Please shower before using the pool
- No horseplay
- No running
- No one can use the diving board, diving blocks, trampoline, or hot tub
- No diving in the shallow end
- No hanging on the lane lines
- No beverages other than water on pool deck
- No one should engage the lifeguard in unnecessary conversation
- First offense: Verbal warning/Second offense: Must leave pool
- Lifeguards and Campus Recreation staff have the authority to dismiss anyone from the pool area.
- Swimmers can use the open recreation equipment that is located left of the pool underneath the bleacher in gray bin.