Create Meaningful Conversations.
CCSU’s Public Relations/Promotions Official Certificate Program (OCP) provides college
graduates with an advanced study of public relations, or the management of credibility.
Students will examine case studies, learn about public relations theories, and hone
their writing ability.
- Starts every January and August
- 12-credit program
- Attend full- or part-time
- No GMAT/GRE required
Employment of public relations specialists is projected to grow 11% from 2020 to 2030,
faster than the average for all occupations.
- Design and produce persuasive messages
- Demonstrate knowledge of appropriate research methods
- Deconstruct and critically evaluate messages
- Learn how to raise awareness, change attitudes, and bring about the desired behavior
- Manage credibility for clients such as politicians, celebrities, businesses, and nonprofit