Build Your Future.
CCSU’s Construction Management Official Certificate Program (OCP) prepares students
for advancement in the construction industry. Participants explore a broad range of
topics including resource management, contractual obligations and risks, design, planning,
and personnel issues.
- Starts every January and August
- 12-credit program
- Attend part-time
- No GMAT/GRE required
The median annual wage for construction managers was $97k in May 2020. Employment
of construction managers is projected to grow 11% from 2020 to 2030, faster than the
average for all occupations.
- Broad understanding of both the legal and practical aspects of construction management
- Knowledge of the role of a construction supervisor including skills to manage personnel
schedules, as well as interact with trade unions and superintendents
- Familiarity with all aspects of construction projects
- Understanding of various project delivery systems
- Knowledge of various tools and techniques used in the construction industry to improve
company performance in financial areas