Change of Status

Change of status from Full Time to Part Time may be requested at any time prior to the first day of classes and through the third week of a semester. No change of status is permitted after the third week. Contact the Registrar (Davidson Hall, room 116, 860-832-2236).

You need to know that, as a Part Time student, you may not be eligible for certain kinds of aid, including health insurance, financial aid, Veteran's benefits, and Social Security benefits. Part-time status may also affect your Satisfactory Progress. Part Time students also may not participate in Intercollegiate Athletics.

Note: Full Time students changing to Part Time status at the beginning of a term and who had intended to obtain the University-billed Sickness Insurance will instead need to contact and pay directly to HRH Company at 860-278-1320 or go to for Sickness Insurance available to Part Time students.


Change of Status Form (PDF)

Office of the Registrar
Davidson 116
Phone: (860) 832-2236
Fax: (860) 832-2250

Office Hours 
Monday-Thursday 8am – 6pm
Friday 8am – 5pm

   Department Chairperson Listing

   CCSU Faculty & Staff Directory

   E-Communication Policy 

   Interactive Campus Map

   NEASC Accreditation of CCSU

   A-Z Index



   Financial Aid


powered by finalsite