Change of Major or Degree Objective

To change or declare a degree program, major or minor, a student must initiate a Major and Program Change Form in the Registrar's Office, obtain the necessary signatures and return it to the Office of Registrar.


Change of Major Form

Office of the Registrar
Davidson 116
Phone: (860) 832-2236
Fax: (860) 832-2250

Office Hours 
Monday-Thursday 8am – 6pm
Friday 8am – 5pm

   Department Chairperson Listing

   CCSU Faculty & Staff Directory

   E-Communication Policy 

   Interactive Campus Map

   NEASC Accreditation of CCSU

   A-Z Index



   Financial Aid


powered by finalsite