Student Center Employment
- Be in good academic standing and have a minimum of 2.00 cumulative GPA on a 4.00 scale
- Be customer service oriented
- Be flexible to work alternate nights and weekends
Candidates must be matriculated and enrolled in a degree program and have good academic standing. Those who can demonstrate a commitment to working well with others, good communication skills and a willingness to be a team player are qualified applicants.
Join our Team
• Visit Central Connections for more information on Employment Opportunities.
• All applicants must complete an application with one reference form and attend one info session for application to be considered active.
• Completed applications will be accepted at an info session on March 26, 2014 in the Student Center Sprague/Carleton Room @ 12 pm and March 27, 2014 at the Student Center Clocktower Room @ 3 pm.
• Register at the Information Desk, located in the main lobby of the Student Center, or call (860) 832-1970.
• Stop by the Information Desk to pick up an application or download an application by clicking on the link below.