TurningPoint Student Response System
Please go to TurningTechnologies website to download this latest version.
What is a SRS?
A TurningPoint Student Response System is a powerful learning tool-ideal for use in any Higher Education course, classroom, or lecture hall.
Why use a SRS?
- Engage students in active learning.
- Encourage students' critical thought processes requiring synthesis of knowledge by providing them a way to answer questions.
- Improve class attendance and student participation.
- Encourage student preparation prior to class (reading of class materials).
- Quickly determine whether homework or reading assignments have been completed before the class.
- Improve instructor understanding of students' comprehension of curriculum.
- Provide students with immediate feedback about the accuracy of their understanding of the curriculum.
- Provide instructor with instant feedback of students' understanding of concepts and content knowledge.
Provide instructors with the ability to customize instruction based on student responses.
Use analysis of student responses as the basis for class discussion.
- Traditional large lecture hall teaching methods are not suitable for all students. Meet the needs of diverse learning styles in large general education classes.
Track student progress toward academic standards.
Students can purchase clickers in the Barnes and Noble bookstore or online at store.turningtechnologies.com
Click here to view and read about the latest student clicker, ResponseCard RF
Click here for the Web Registration Student Guide.
Click here to register your clicker through the Web Registration Utility.
Faculty can create class participant lists using TurningPoint's Web Registration Utility.
Click here for the Web Registration Utility Teacher Guide.
Click here to activate an account in the Web Registration Utility.
Quick Start Guide | 8 Steps to use TurningPoint | New Users Guide | TurningPoint Manual |
Why Use TurningPoint
Case Studies | Presentations
Click here to access TurningPoint Online Tutorials.