ConnCAP Recruitment Information:
How are ConnCAP students selected?
Interested students are required to complete an application, including:
1. Three letters of reference
2. Test scores and transcripts
3. A personal essay
4. Financial Documentation
Student selection is dependant on many factors, including but not limited to:
1. The student's written application
2. Parental involvement
3. Letters of recommendation
4. A personal interview
5. Academic records
6. Potential and motivation to succeed
Under-represented youth from modest family incomes, in which neither parent has earned a four-year college degree, are strongly encouraged to apply.
"Hard Work Rewarded, College Dreams Achieved,
and Career Professions Treasured..."