The Central Reservations Office serves to provide you a simpler event planning process. This "one-stop-shop" location is available to assist planners in coordinating meetings, conferences and events on campus. The service makes this work much easier and helps the campus community better utilize the facilities and resources that CCSU has to offer. Event coordinators are on staff to advise planners on appropriate available University facilities and to coordinate support services. The Student Center, with its spacious assembly hall, audio/visual technologies, and separate conference rooms was specifically designed to handle conferences as well as special events.
Please call us, or come by and visit! We love meeting the clients we serve! For general information call us at (860) 832-1964 or visit us in Student Center Rm 115. Our hours are: M-F: 8:30 A.M. - 4:30 P.M.
To book a simple meeting room, use our on-line process! (The first time you visit, you will need to apply for an account and answer a few questions.
To reserve a room on campus for a meeting, program, or conference, please contact the following offices:
- Any room in the Student Center or in Memorial Hall contact:
- Ø Central Reservations Office at 832-1964
- Ø Located in Student Center Rm. 115. Office is open M-F: 8:30 A.M. - 4:30 P.M.
- Ø Check out their website for more detail information: http://www.ccsu.edu/page.cfm?p=5027
- Ø If booking a room in Memorial Hall, you must order food. Call Sodexo catering office at 832-3767 to place your food order or visit their website for more detail information: http://www.ccsudining.com/catering.html
- Ø Sodexo Catering office is located in Memorial Hall, lower level, the side facing Vance Green
- Welte Auditorium, Torp Theatre, Marcus White Living Room, Founders Hall contact: