Provide faculty and staff with the technology, support, and professional development necessary to work efficiently.
Reference to Previous Strategic Plans:
CIO, CFO, Provost
Noel Levitz College Employee Satisfaction Survey (CESS); Item 41 "The institution does a good job evaluating its physical and technological resources and implements these items into the institution's master plan," and Item 42 "The institution has adopted policies regarding computing reliability, integrity, and security of data."
Hardware and software purchases from operating and bond funds.
2007 - 2008 Survey Results
Item 41: Very satisfied + satisfied = 33%
Item 42: Very satisfied + satisfied = 63% (2007-08)
$310,434. (Year ended June 30, 2005)
Very satisfied + satisfied = 70%
Item 411: Completely Agree + Somewhat Agree = 56% Items 421: Completely Agree+ Somewhat Agree = 73% (2012-13) $1,125,701 (Year ended June 30, 2013, preliminary)
- Develop the physical facilities comprising the Instructional Design and Technology Resource Center to provide a professional and welcoming environment for instructional design training and assistance.
- Develop/acquire the human resources staff of the Instructional Design and Technology Resource Center to best serve the instructional needs of the faculty.
- Maintain/expand ongoing training/instruction opportunities including the ‘Expert in Residence' series and ‘Tech Talk' series of presentation.
- Maintain currency of software versions and licensing.
- Maintain/increase CIO/IT budget allocations at or above FY 2009 standard.
BACK TO GOALS & OBJECTIVES