Congratulations on your recent acceptance to Central Connecticut State University!
Now that your admission to the University has been approved, you are set to begin the process to apply for housing. Please note that housing is not
guaranteed, and that if you wish to live on campus you must submit an online application using MyHousing by. All students will be guaranteed housing if they complete the on-line housing application.
How To Apply For Housing: Newly Accepted Students
Step One: Pay the $200.00 confirmation fee to the University
- Pay $200.00 confirmation deposit (information about how to pay the confirmation deposit was sent with your acceptance letter.
- Set up your online student account. Information about how to set up your account can be found at: https://webapps.ccsu.edu/accounts .
- Please note that until your $200.00 confirmation deposit has been received you will not be able to set up your online account and access MyHousing.
*Please note it make take up to 24 hours after you have paid your confirmation deposit before you are able to access MyHousing*
Step Two: Access MyHousing
- From the Student Central Pipeline page log into WebCentral-Banner Web.
- Once you have logged into WebCentral-Banner Web click on the MyHousing and Meal Plans link.
Step Three: Complete the online application and pay the non-refundable $250.00 housing deposit
- At the welcome page to MyHousing select the Login to ApplyOnline option on the left side of the page.
- Select the New Student Housing Application and press NEXT.
- Make sure you select the correct semester when choosing an application.
- Agree to the Occupancy Agreement and select NEXT.
- You will then be notified that completing this application will require the non-refundable housing deposit to be paid immediately upon completion. Press CONTINUE to move on to the application.
- Complete the questions on the Personal Preferences page and press CONTINUE.
- The next pages will instruct you on how to pay the housing deposit online.
- When you have completed your payment you will receive a thank you message letting you know that you have successful submitted your housing application and deposit. You will then be taken to the meal plan selection page.
- Select a meal plan on the Dining Plan Selection page and press CONTINUE.
- As a resident student you may select one of the following meal plans: MPAA, MP01, MP02, and MP03.
What If I Can’t Pay the Deposit Online?
Office of Residence LifeCCSU1615 Stanley StreetNew Britain, CT 06050
- Students who are unable to pay the non-refundable housing deposit online may download a Housing Deposit Pre-Pay Authorization Form from the Residence Life Website at here .
- The completed Pre-Pay Authorization Form can then be mailed with the non-refundable housing deposit (in the form of a check or money order) to the Department of Residence Life at:
- Make the check or money order out to: CCSU.
- Please make sure you write your student ID number on your check or money order.
- Once The Department of Residence Life has received your Pre-Pay Authorization Form and non-refundable housing deposit you will be emailed instructions for how to complete the online application process.
- IMPORTANT: If you do mail in the non-refundable housing deposit you MUST still complete an online housing application in order to receive housing.
Other Useful Information
Information about the meal plan options can be found here
A list of what to bring to campus/what to leave at home can be found here
For information on how to select a roommate and room using MyHousing can be found here
Information about payment options and fees can be found on the Bursars site here