Adjustments to Aid Package
A student's financial aid may be revised for any of the following reasons:
- residency changes
- enrollment level changes
- declined one or more awards
- student received other aid and or had other resources not previously reported.
- FAFSA data was incorrect and the error has been corrected
- Summer financial aid has been processed
Your responsibility is to notify the FA Office of any changes:
- number of credits carried,
- tuition waivers, scholarships, loans, grants, received from any outside sources.
Voluntary withdrawal, academic dismissal, reduction in credits, change in matriculation status, and graduation may cause a revisions to financial aid awards and possible repayment.
Changes in financial aid will always be posted to the your Central Pipeline Account in both the financial aid and e.Bill accounts. You should review these accounts on a regular basis.