IT Help Desk | 860-832-1720
Hours, Monday - Thursday 7:30am - 8pm, Friday 7:30am - 5pm
The IT Help Desk serves as the single point of contact for assistance with all supported software, hardware, and other IT services. We act as the liaison between all groups within IT and the University community. Support is provided to all faculty, staff, and students.
We strive to resolve problems quickly and efficiently. So that we may be able to quickly resolve your issue, please have the following information ready:
- Your Role (i.e., student in the residence hall, faculty in a computerized classroom)
- BlueNet Account username
- Operating System (Windows 2000, XP, Vista; Mac OS X)
- Computer Name (for University-owned computers)
- If you are experiencing network connectivity issues from your office, provide the data drop number (found on the network jack where you plug your computer in, next to the telephone jack)
- Your call back information in cause we are unable to immediately resolve your issue
The IT Help Desk is just one subset of User Support Services. Click here for additional support options.