MyHousing: Your one stop for all things Residence Life
The Department of Residence Life will now be utilizing a new housing software called MyHousing. This software will enable students to do a variety of features such as:
- Pay your non-refundable housing deposit online
- View your room assignment
- View your roommate/suitemate information
- Change your meal plan (during designated times)
- Report a maintenance request for your room or suite online
- Select a room using a completely on line system (beginning for the Fall 2013 semester)
MyHousing can be accessed from WebCentral-Banner Web Services by selecting the
MyHousing and Meal Plans link on the Home Screen
With this new software the process for paying the housing deposit will be different than in past years.
Students will be able to pay the housing deposit online between February 1, 2013 and March 1, 2013.
New Steps for paying the non-refundable housing deposit online:
- Log into MyHousing from the WebCentral-Banner Web Services by clicking on the MyHousing and Meal Plans link
- At the welcome page to MyHousing select the Login to ApplyOnline option which is the button on the LEFT side of the page. If you are going to pay the housing deposit online DO NOT SELECT THE Login to MyHousing button on the RIGHT side of the page.
- Select the Returning Resident Student Housing Application for press NEXT
- Agree to the Occupancy Agreement and select NEXT (The Occupancy Agreement will take the place of one the documents that all students use to sign when moving in each semester)
- You will then be notified that completing this application will require the non-refundable housing deposit to be paid. Press CONTINUE to move on to the application.
- Complete the questions on the Personal Preferences page and press CONTINUE.
- The next pages will instruct you on how to pay the housing deposit online
- When you have completed your payment you will receive a thank you message letting you know that you have successful submitted your housing application and deposit.
Students who are unable to pay the non-refundable housing deposit online must come to the Residence Life Office located in Barrows Hall RM 120 to receive an authorization slip to pay the housing deposit at the Bursars office and further instructions for completing the online application. Students will be able to come to the Residence Life Office located in Barrows Hall RM 120 to receive a Bursars authorization slip between February 1, 2013 and March 1, 2013.
REMINDER: The non-refundable housing deposit is due by March 1, 2013
If you have any questions please contact the Department of Residence Life at firstname.lastname@example.org