Academic coaching is a unique, specialized service, geared towards helping individuals reach their academic potential. Academic coaches provide students with new study strategies, better organization and time management skills, general moral support, and create a supportive learning environment in which students are held accountable for their own success. Students meet with a coach on a one-on-one basis, setting short and long term goals, while developing the skills needed to achieve those goals.
Academic coaching is FREE and available for ALL CCSU students! Take advantage of this helpful service!
How can academic coaching help you?
If, you would like to...
- work one-on-one to find a personalized approach to your academics
- find ways to raise your GPA
- get organized and stay motivated
- check in with someone periodically to stay on track with your schoolwork
- learn about other academic support services that will enhance your success
- learn better study strategies
...then academic coaching is for you!
Academic coaching explores, inspires, encourages, and facilitates the most effective approach to successful learning and academic success.