Music - Bands - Wind Ensemble

Wind Ensemble

Students of all majors may participate in the concert bands. Just follow these two simple steps:

  1. Register for MUS 142.
  2. If you wish to audition for Wind Ensemble, click the link below to get the audition excerpts and sign up for an audition time on the band bulletin board (located outside of Welte Hall Room 005). 

Wind Ensemble 19-20 Audition Music Click Here

Administrative Information

Fall 2019 Class Meetings: Monday/Wednesday 4:30 - 7:10 p.m.

Spring 2020 Class Meetings: Monday/Wednesday 3:05 - 5:45 p.m.

Regular Class Location: HW 019.000

Course Description/Prerequisite, Academic Credit, and Music Major Information

Prereq.: Open to all students who play band instruments. Various types of literature performed. May be repeated for credit with different content. One credit.

Required Text

No text is required.

For More Info Contact:

Dr. Robert Schwartz
Central Connecticut State University
Department of Music
1615 Stanley Street
New Britain, CT 06050
Fax: (860) 832-2902